In order to complete our customer team we are looking for an “Open Banking – IT Product Owner” to contribute to the development of customer LUXHUB API Marketplace.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (with possible extensions on 6 months basis, but limited to three years at maximum)
– to translate business vision into actionable user stories, ie you will be required to support the IT team members by providing them with context on what has to be developed and why.
– to define a product strategy ensuring that all stakeholders’ requirements are satisfied and prioritised;
– to ensure that the product backlog is transparent to relevant team members and that the scope defined in the user stories is aligned with all key team members;
– to be accountable for the user stories’ accuracy, including for the prioritization of the product backlog;
– to proactively communicate any relevant updates to key team members;
– to work in collaboration with IT Team Lead/Scrum Master and developers’ team;
– to work in close collaboration with Business Development Manager to onboard new API Providers.
– Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field;
– Experience in a technology intensive company, preferably in the financial sector and in relation to Open Banking;
– Very good knowledge of modern Web/API Application Infrastructure and Architecture;
– API Management understanding, ie API consumers onboarding, API life cycle management, API providers onboarding;
– Experience in Web Site Development project and UX Design;
– Project Management certifications as well as relevant IT certifications are considered a real advantage;
– Familiarity with Agile/Lean product development practices, have experience in working with teams using Scrum;
Languages: French and English is required for this position
If you are interested or can recommend someone, send your most recent resume to [email protected], including your daily rate and availability, or click on “Apply for a job” where our recruitment consultant will contact you.
We look forward to receiving your application.
+00 44 207 480 77
01 70 91 86 89